In today’s competitive and noisy political environment it’s difficult to be heard in the public arena. Prospectus Associates Ottawa Advocacy Services group provides a trusted and well-connected path to reach all levels of Government. Our Canadian Advocacy Services group has helped numerous businesses and associations reach their public policy goals. Our skill, discretion and reputation for conducting public policy in compliance with applicable laws and ethics rules affirms Prospectus as one of the most influential advocacy firms in Canada.
Prospectus Associates’ Ottawa Advocacy Services Group develops and implements strategies for our clients to promote projects and policy initiatives with key elected officials, their staff and with executive agency officials. Our Ottawa Advocacy Services group has extensive experience working with clients across several disciplines including; manufacturing, telecom, environment, renewable energy, multinational acquisitions as well as management and labor relations.
Our team has decades of experience in public affairs as well as building relationships with key decision makers at every level of government. Whether your issues are being decided at the local, regional, provincial or national level; we will ensure your voice is heard.
Prospectus Associates’ Ottawa Advocacy Services Group work includes:
- Researching pending legislation and developing position papers for clients
- Identifying opportunities to create positive change for clients by influencing legislation of interest to them, their customers or partners
- Planning legislative and administrative agency visits to influence pending legislation or to propose new legislation
- Developing coalitions and coordinating with national associations to increase our client’s voice on administrative or legislative issues
- Supporting our clients’ customers in their efforts to influence legislation and budget allocations
- Reporting to our clients on pending legislation or proposed administrative rule changes